At some point in our lives, most of us will make or assist in making funeral arrangements. This can mean making many decisions at a very difficult and emotional time. We are here to offer help and guidance during one of life's most difficult times, but there are things you can do to help yourself.
- Be an informed consumer. Dont be reluctant to ask questions. We encourage you to compare prices and services offered since all funeral homes are NOT the same.
- Today there are a variety of options to meet your financial needs and wishes. Be sure to discuss all available options before making a decision.
- Be prepared! Avoid the burden of making decisions while under emotional stress by organizing details. Please feel free to call our office and set up an appointment before the need arises. Remember...preplanning doesn't necessarily mean prepaying, it's your choice.
- Plan a personalized ceremony or service to help you begin the healing process. Working through grief is never easy but having a meaningful funeral or tribute will help.
- Along with our aftercare programs, we now provide LifeTributes (tm) with every funeral. We feel it is very meaningful to celebrate a loved one's life. CLICK HERE to view some of our tribues.